Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ah misery... my lovely lovely friend, so dramatic, glamourous and beautiful in my minds eye. In actuality misery is more like a heaviness that drags on your features, your walking pace and your self-esteem. Fun every once in awhile but when it becomes habitual- burdensome. And truly, feeling sorry for myself has gotten me nowhere in the past. Nowhere I wanted to be... So I won't. Not tonight anyway.

Besides. There are lovely things in my life. Wonderful things going on- even if not happening as I planned. The going is slow acting wise and I'll admit that has more to do with the fact that I have been juggling around with my paying jobs more than I should. But I have two good auditions this week to prep for, a class I love and friends in the theater that awe and inspire me. Soon I will be 26- but I don't need to have my IRA this year. It would be nice to start it but we'll see... Boys... er... confuse me... so I won't even go into that. I really have little to be miserable about. The seasons are changing over, Halloween is coming and I am going to have a badass costume this year; maybe I'll be a vampire airline stewardess or a zombie ballerina?

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger paj said...

dearest tigersmile,
I don't know how I got to your blog site, I haven't read a post yet. I was just searching for someone who lives in the city.
Read my blog post (seeking nice new yorker) and let me know if you want these tickets for you or anyone you know
you can fwd this to any other NYers
first one to respond wins !
my blog
http://3paj6.wordpress.com/

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger MtnOceanGirl said...

Sometimes misery can be addictive, because it's so strong an emotion. It wraps you up and makes you feel like you, at least, are taking care of yourself. But ultimately it creates a barrier between you and the beauty -- so always good to remember the good things you have (as you have done). You're a good thing for me, sweet tiger! I love you, almost-old sister of mine.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sober In the City said...

Tigersmile... Time for an update! I would love to read your musings on your latest challenges. You always have my love and support.

--SISSY

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger adam brown said...

Hi again, see tthis is the site i told you i signed up to. It has some nice information about how to make money using OPP, i think you might find it interesting. here it is. bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home